the class action settlement

Is anyone here doing that HP class action settlement thing? I couldn't
find any archives or threads about it. One of my relatives has an
eligible HP and was curious as to what other people are doing. I read
the notification they received about it in the mail and it looks like
if you participate in it, that you can't participate in any other
lawsuits that may happen in the future (or something like that). So we
were wondering if it was worth it? Opinions anyone?

I decided to participate in this one. This is the second settlement
that I have gotten information about it, but I chose to not participate
in teh first settlement because the replacement harddrive I received
made me ineligible. To participate is completely up to you, but if you
decide to not participate make sure you follow their instructions on
opt-ing out.