Make Available Offline

August 5, 2005 10:42:03 AM

I'm having problem with one PC in my network where the "Make Available
Offline" doesn´t show when trying to make files availabe. Yes I have
activated offline files and read the windows help, but still, it doesn´t work.

Anyone out the to help, please

More about : make offline

Anonymous
August 15, 2005 7:47:02 AM

The computer is in a domain?

"Robert Källberg" wrote:

> I'm having problem with one PC in my network where the "Make Available
> Offline" doesn´t show when trying to make files availabe. Yes I have
> activated offline files and read the windows help, but still, it doesn´t work.
>
> Anyone out the to help, please
Anonymous
August 15, 2005 8:36:02 AM

Yes it is, but the problem solved itself by just simply rebooting the PC.

Thanks for answering Greg.

!