Make Available Offline

I'm having problem with one PC in my network where the "Make Available
Offline" doesn´t show when trying to make files availabe. Yes I have
activated offline files and read the windows help, but still, it doesn´t work.

Anyone out the to help, please
2 answers Last reply
More about make offline

    The computer is in a domain?

    "Robert Källberg" wrote:

    > I'm having problem with one PC in my network where the "Make Available
    > Offline" doesn´t show when trying to make files availabe. Yes I have
    > activated offline files and read the windows help, but still, it doesn´t work.
    >
    > Anyone out the to help, please

    Yes it is, but the problem solved itself by just simply rebooting the PC.

    Thanks for answering Greg.

    "Grego" wrote:

    > The computer is in a domain?
    >
    > "Robert Källberg" wrote:
    >
    > > I'm having problem with one PC in my network where the "Make Available
    > > Offline" doesn´t show when trying to make files availabe. Yes I have
    > > activated offline files and read the windows help, but still, it doesn´t work.
    > >
    > > Anyone out the to help, please

Microsoft Windows XP