Tech: TZ high voltage

Hello, just rebuilt the HV section of my DMD PC Board, thanks GPE.
Cloudiness on DMD is gone but observed that heat sinks and 5 watt
resistors are still so hot you cant touch them. Normal?

TIA, Glen

heatsinks are doing their job then - all my dmd boards are hot in use
too. That's why you see so many toasty DMD driver boards.

Totally normal