what files should be backed up in Wndows XP

marc

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I would like to know which files or folders are key to backup. I only meant
those files that pertain to the OS. (system info, user profiles etc.)

thanks

Byte

Mainly the Registry. Then all personal files such as photos, documents to
a CD-R or CD-RW. Most of your apps you can reinstall from the CDs that
came with it.
--
XP-WNP
Today is the first day of the