Where's Summer price drop???

Wow!!! Hobby sure has changed!!! 1st summer I can remember where prices
seem to be going up not down. Am I alone in seeing this new trend???

PL
5 answers Last reply
More about where summer price drop

    I've quit listing any games,,,, I'd take the loss before I'd give them
    away ,,
    my .50 cents worth,

    Pin-Del,

    I dont know about that......Mine seem to keep going down and i still cant
    move these last two games. :(

    Time machine, zaccaria
    Rolling Stones , Bally

    --
    John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.

    Still looking for:
    E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
    E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!

    "PL" <soslios@msn.com> wrote in message
    > Wow!!! Hobby sure has changed!!! 1st summer I can remember where prices
    > seem to be going up not down. Am I alone in seeing this new trend???
    >
    > PL

    On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 01:57:21 GMT, "John P. Dayhuff"
    <pinhead67@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

    >I dont know about that......Mine seem to keep going down and i still cant
    >move these last two games. :(
    >
    >Time machine, zaccaria
    >Rolling Stones , Bally

    Agreed... I think prices for games in general are down for at least
    the last two months. No way I'd put one up on ebay right now.

    I think we're seeing further seperation in price movement between desireable
    titles versus those not on any most wanted lists.

    GRY

    "Ben" <pinballben@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 01:57:21 GMT, "John P. Dayhuff"
    > <pinhead67@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
    >
    >>I dont know about that......Mine seem to keep going down and i still cant
    >>move these last two games. :(
    >>
    >>Time machine, zaccaria
    >>Rolling Stones , Bally
    >
    > Agreed... I think prices for games in general are down for at least
    > the last two months. No way I'd put one up on ebay right now.

    I second that. I finally picked up a nice example of a WMS title I've been
    after and it was relatively cheap because it's not one of the top 10 (though
    it IS a newer pin).

    -JB

    "Ceegary" <ceegary@cox.net> wrote in message
    > I think we're seeing further seperation in price movement between
    desireable
    > titles versus those not on any most wanted lists.
    >
    > GRY
    >
    > "Ben" <pinballben@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 01:57:21 GMT, "John P. Dayhuff"
    > > <pinhead67@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
    > >
    > >>I dont know about that......Mine seem to keep going down and i still
    cant
    > >>move these last two games. :(
    > >>
    > >>Time machine, zaccaria
    > >>Rolling Stones , Bally
    > >
    > > Agreed... I think prices for games in general are down for at least
    > > the last two months. No way I'd put one up on ebay right now.

World Of Warcraft Games Video Games