Where's Summer price drop???

Wow!!! Hobby sure has changed!!! 1st summer I can remember where prices
seem to be going up not down. Am I alone in seeing this new trend???

PL

I dont know about that......Mine seem to keep going down and i still cant
move these last two games. :(

Time machine, zaccaria
Rolling Stones , Bally

--
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.

Still looking for:
E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!

"PL" <soslios@msn.com> wrote in message
> Wow!!! Hobby sure has changed!!! 1st summer I can remember where prices
> seem to be going up not down. Am I alone in seeing this new trend???
>
> PL

Ben

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 01:57:21 GMT, "John P. Dayhuff"
<pinhead67@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>I dont know about that......Mine seem to keep going down and i still cant
>move these last two games. :(
>
>Time machine, zaccaria
>Rolling Stones , Bally

Agreed... I think prices for games in general are down for at least
the last two months. No way I'd put one up on ebay right now.

I think we're seeing further seperation in price movement between desireable
titles versus those not on any most wanted lists.

GRY

"Ben" <pinballben@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 01:57:21 GMT, "John P. Dayhuff"
> <pinhead67@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
>>I dont know about that......Mine seem to keep going down and i still cant
>>move these last two games. :(
>>
>>Time machine, zaccaria
>>Rolling Stones , Bally
>
> Agreed... I think prices for games in general are down for at least
> the last two months. No way I'd put one up on ebay right now.

JB

I second that. I finally picked up a nice example of a WMS title I've been
after and it was relatively cheap because it's not one of the top 10 (though
it IS a newer pin).

-JB