dickie

Hi all
Irritating problem. Any given net site that automatically reloads every say
5 mins (newsnow for example) has begun to show an error, where even if it is
minimised to my task bar, when it reloads, it maximises to my desktop and
places itself over the top of whatever I'm working on at the time. Any ideas
how to recify this? Taa very much.

maybe virus.
Did u use Anti-virus software?

--
Remove nospam. to reply, plz.

"Dickie" wrote:

> Hi all
> Irritating problem. Any given net site that automatically reloads every say
> 5 mins (newsnow for example) has begun to show an error, where even if it is
> minimised to my task bar, when it reloads, it maximises to my desktop and
> places itself over the top of whatever I'm working on at the time. Any ideas
> how to recify this? Taa very much.

dickie

Yep Norton, Spybot Full Xp update SP2 the works.