ray

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2001

I am trying to install a hp psc 2110 on a new install of xp pro. It get to
59% complete each time and cannot complete install. I did have a message
come up from windows messenger that stated there may be a registry problem.
Any ideas as to what to try next? Also are there any other good hp
newsgroups. thanks, Ray

"Ray" <n8woz@excite.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to install a hp psc 2110 on a new install of xp pro. It get to
> 59% complete each time and cannot complete install. I did have a message
> come up from windows messenger that stated there may be a registry problem.
> Any ideas as to what to try next? Also are there any other good hp
> newsgroups. thanks, Ray

I do not have any ideas for your problem, but you might try in the HP forums
at:
http://forums1.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/bizsupport/categoryhome.do?categoryId=420
or
http://forums1.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/bizsupport/categoryhome.do?categoryId=230