Sign in with
Your question

Windows 7 Compatible Webcam under 50?$

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
October 12, 2009 10:08:31 PM

What is the best Windows 7 RC 64-bit build 7100 compatible webcam?
Needs to be at least 1.3MP, mountable on LCD monitor, and no off brands.
Thanks.
October 31, 2009 10:33:17 AM

If your budget is 50$ you can pretty much buy any standard camera (Known manufacturer), there isn't a specific recommendation for this kind of thing because they are all (The standard ones) pretty much the same.

If you liked 1,2 models you are welcome to bring them up, and I will give you my opinion, but again it doesn't really matter in this area.
m
l
November 4, 2009 11:30:56 AM

The Lifecam cinema is about 58bucks now at best buy. Its well work the extra few bucks man . I have both the Lifecam and the Logitech 9000 and the Life cam is a little better but for 58 bucks who can beat that !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI66xQeXMjk
m
l
Related resources
March 12, 2010 4:14:20 AM

l_r_c_t said:
If your budget is 50$ you can pretty much buy any standard camera (Known manufacturer), there isn't a specific recommendation for this kind of thing because they are all (The standard ones) pretty much the same.

If you liked 1,2 models you are welcome to bring them up, and I will give you my opinion, but again it doesn't really matter in this area.

Hi would you know if the Logitech QuickCam V 11.1 works with Window 7, if not, can you recommend one in the $ 50 range? Thanks
m
l
March 14, 2010 3:00:44 PM

I'll tell you the truth, I couldn't find the camera mentioned, I looked for it in Microsoft's website (for compatibility check) and also in Logitech's website, and again with no success.

If you can give me another name of the product that you want/link to it.

I'm glad to help you, but In generally you can go at any time to this website that checks the compatibility of a software/hardware with Windows 7, http://www.microsoft.com/windows/compatibility/windows-7/en-us/default.aspx to save time. If you want you can continue posting your questions and I'll be glad to answer them.

Next time that you ask for compatibility issues mention the version of Windows that you own 32/64 bit.

About the recommendation; Where are you from? in order to focus the searching area of the product.
m
l
!