I have a really good download for the Windows Vista Theme it looks ALMOST
exactle the same!!!! THe only difference is it doesn't have different colors
at the bottom of windows and it is not transparent at the top if you would
like the download please e-mail me at aweless2@tampabay.rr.com

Use for styleXP ?
--
Serenades.Q@nospam.Gmail.com
Remove nospam. to reply, plz.

"Jhoschak" wrote:

> I have a really good download for the Windows Vista Theme it looks ALMOST
> exactle the same!!!! THe only difference is it doesn't have different colors
> at the bottom of windows and it is not transparent at the top if you would
> like the download please e-mail me at aweless2@tampabay.rr.com

NO STYLE XP it just installs and it runs you can choose it to changet the
login screen and boot screen or not!!