Add Remove Programs List is Blank

When I did a fresh install of XP Pro, my add or remove programs list is
blank. Nothing ever shows up on it. Is there a fix for this?
4 answers Last reply
More about remove programs list blank

    On newly installed XP, the Add/Remove Programs list is normally "blank"
    until you add additional programs, beside XP, or Windows updates.

    "Jacob Perkins" <txspaderz@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > When I did a fresh install of XP Pro, my add or remove programs list is
    > blank. Nothing ever shows up on it. Is there a fix for this?

    My bad, I guess I wasn't specific...lol...Sorry...I have installed programs
    that I no longer need, such as ftp software, and games that my kids have
    installed. But it's blank, and always has been...Any suggestions? And
    thanks for the quick responses...

    > On newly installed XP, the Add/Remove Programs list is normally "blank"
    > until you add additional programs, beside XP, or Windows updates.
    >

    > "Jacob Perkins" <txspaderz@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> When I did a fresh install of XP Pro, my add or remove programs list is
    >> blank. Nothing ever shows up on it. Is there a fix for this?

    Install something.

    "Jacob Perkins" <txspaderz@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > When I did a fresh install of XP Pro, my add or remove programs list is
    > blank. Nothing ever shows up on it. Is there a fix for this?

    Hmm, Ok, lmao. Any other suggestions?

    Thanks tho
    "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> wrote in message
    > Install something.

    > "Jacob Perkins" <txspaderz@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> When I did a fresh install of XP Pro, my add or remove programs list is
    >> blank. Nothing ever shows up on it. Is there a fix for this?

Microsoft Windows XP