Add Remove Programs List is Blank

August 5, 2005 3:26:14 PM

When I did a fresh install of XP Pro, my add or remove programs list is
blank. Nothing ever shows up on it. Is there a fix for this?
Anonymous
August 5, 2005 4:32:53 PM

On newly installed XP, the Add/Remove Programs list is normally "blank"
until you add additional programs, beside XP, or Windows updates.

"Jacob Perkins" <txspaderz@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> When I did a fresh install of XP Pro, my add or remove programs list is
> blank. Nothing ever shows up on it. Is there a fix for this?

Anonymous
August 5, 2005 4:32:54 PM

My bad, I guess I wasn't specific...lol...Sorry...I have installed programs
that I no longer need, such as ftp software, and games that my kids have
installed. But it's blank, and always has been...Any suggestions? And
thanks for the quick responses...

> On newly installed XP, the Add/Remove Programs list is normally "blank"
> until you add additional programs, beside XP, or Windows updates.
>

> "Jacob Perkins" <txspaderz@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> When I did a fresh install of XP Pro, my add or remove programs list is
>> blank. Nothing ever shows up on it. Is there a fix for this?

August 5, 2005 8:28:01 PM

Install something.

"Jacob Perkins" <txspaderz@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> When I did a fresh install of XP Pro, my add or remove programs list is
> blank. Nothing ever shows up on it. Is there a fix for this?

Anonymous
August 5, 2005 8:28:02 PM

Hmm, Ok, lmao. Any other suggestions?

Thanks tho