More than one IE window (XP)

Sometimes I will have two IE windows (both full screen) and I will
click on a link in the first window. Before that page is loaded, I
will click over to the second window. When the first window is done

When did they add this behavior? Before, Windows would just stay on
the current window even if the other one got done loading. Sometimes I
would prefer it that way.

I think this is not an IE thingy... I too face the same "problem" and it
is very annoying especially when you are reading the 2nd windows...

Notice that Gmail does this all the time... I think it is the webpage
itself that may contain some embedded code to set focus to that
page...

Let's hope IE7 takes care of this..:p

--
obenix