Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Acer touchpad

Last response: in Windows 7
Share
October 13, 2012 9:38:01 PM

"hi , i have a acer 5515 and i cannot get the touchpad to work , it worked sometime ago but now i cannot get it to respond , because of this i changed the os from vista to win 7 but it did not resolve the problem.
I already tried Fn + F7 and got no response.
can you suggest a way to resolve this issue ?



More about : acer touchpad

a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
October 13, 2012 11:19:55 PM

Hi :) 

RTFM...its probably turned off...

All the best Brett :) 
m
0
l
October 14, 2012 7:41:02 AM

you know what either way i can't tell whether it is off or on because i get no response. i am leaning towards a hardware failure at this point.
m
0
l
Related resources
a b \ Driver
a c 416 $ Windows 7
October 14, 2012 1:06:15 PM

RTFM...its probably turned off... < Brett, please don't respond to threads in this manner.
m
0
l
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
October 14, 2012 2:30:18 PM

SR-71 Blackbird said:
RTFM...its probably turned off... < Brett, please don't respond to threads in this manner.



Hi :) 

Am i allowed to say RTM ?

All the best Brett :) 
m
0
l
a b \ Driver
a c 416 $ Windows 7
October 14, 2012 8:59:31 PM


Am i allowed to say RTM ? < If this is the only advice you can offer ,don't bother because not everybody has or saves their manuals.

Thanks for your time.
m
0
l
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
October 14, 2012 9:42:17 PM

SR-71 Blackbird said:
Am i allowed to say RTM ? < If this is the only advice you can offer ,don't bother because not everybody has or saves their manuals.

Thanks for your time.



Hi :) 

For the OP`s benefit...the manuals are almost always downloadable......

All the best Brett :) 
m
0
l
a b \ Driver
a c 416 $ Windows 7
October 14, 2012 10:55:57 PM

That would be the proper response to help the forum members.
m
0
l
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
October 14, 2012 11:51:45 PM

SR-71 Blackbird said:
That would be the proper response to help the forum members.


Hi :) 

Point taken... :) 

All the best Brett :) 
m
0
l
!