Monster Bash for sale

Well I never thought this would happen (especially in such short
time).........but sometimes things happen........
So this is the description of the Monster Bash........
Has Drac Trac wear.........
Had/Has wear on one insert ... the 2 between Frank and outhole... was
replaced with a generic 2 sticker.......
Has outhole wear.includes a Cliffy Protector (not installed)........
Had wrinkles in decals.... covered with some black arcade cabinet overlay.
INCLUDES NEW CABINET DECALS.........
No errors... works 100%........
Bright DMD no lines out............
There were a couple harder to reach bulbs that were burnt out that I
replaced........
Strong flippers..............
No broken plastics that I can tell.........
All the "dolls" on playfield complete and in great shape...........
Also includes an original manual that looks to have NEVER been opened (at
least till I got it)
Pics soon

$3800 OBO
Prefer local sale but if you make all arrangement it can be
shipped........... I can drop off at a terminal also, as long as I dont have
to pallet the game

--
Steve Herman
"T"wilight "Z"one, "S"hadow, & "M"onster "B"ash (on its way out)

Steve,
That stinks! Believe me, I know how you must feel. My TZ leaving
the collection feels like I'm losing a child! I wish you the best of
luck with the sale, and whatever it is that has forced you to sell it.

-Al

Wish I recieved the same response when something forced me to sell a
game I just bought !

His price is fair, yours was stupid. In your case, it just made it
looke like simple profiteering. Do you *really* want to start this
fight again?

Mine was no hard luck story , I bought the game in good faith and 2
days later a 19k spending oppourtunity game my way sure I could have
passed but cars are my first love as far as hobbies goes , And after
seeing grover get 9500.00 for his game I thought I priced it fairly
considering it's quality . Was I attempting to make a profit of course
I was . Have you ever profited from a game ? Anyways the game listing
generated alot of interest and a few offers but it still sits in my
basement the guilt generated by me for the $ I spend has passed and
the game will be with me for awhile . I feel it will never go down in
value and will just hold on until I really need the cash . Tke this
how you wish to but remember be it small or large profit is not a four
letter word!

perhaps elected to try and sell would have been better wording !

Steve Herman wrote:
> Well I never thought this would happen (especially in such short
> time).........but sometimes things happen........
> So this is the description of the Monster Bash........
> Has Drac Trac wear.........
> Had/Has wear on one insert ... the 2 between Frank and outhole... was
> replaced with a generic 2 sticker.......
> Has outhole wear.includes a Cliffy Protector (not installed)........
> Had wrinkles in decals.... covered with some black arcade cabinet overlay.
> INCLUDES NEW CABINET DECALS.........
> No errors... works 100%........
> Bright DMD no lines out............
> There were a couple harder to reach bulbs that were burnt out that I
> replaced........
> Strong flippers..............
> No broken plastics that I can tell.........
> All the "dolls" on playfield complete and in great shape...........
> Also includes an original manual that looks to have NEVER been opened (at
> least till I got it)
> Pics soon
>

> $3800 OBO
> Prefer local sale but if you make all arrangement it can be
> shipped........... I can drop off at a terminal also, as long as I dont have
> to pallet the game
>
> --
> Steve Herman
> "T"wilight "Z"one, "S"hadow, & "M"onster "B"ash (on its way out)
> Kissimmee Florida 34741
> steveandchampayne at earthlink dot net

I am interested in the game. Please send pictures. Are trades an
option?
-Mark

Chris,

I don't have the details and don't care. So, I'm not trying to get
anything started between you and "ericz".

But, back at the end of 1999, I sold a gem of a HUO MB for $5K. The
buyer was and still is glad that he got the game. And, MB is still that
buyer's favorite game. He was the right buyer at the right time.

Admittedly, maybe I was just lucky. But, you can't get if you don't
ask.

--
PinTed

Chris Lyon wrote:
> His price is fair, yours was stupid. In your case, it just made it
> looke like simple profiteering. Do you *really* want to start this
> fight again?

I wouldn't call a "spending opportunity" being "forced" to sell. "Forced" would
be due to things like a sudden health crisis, unexpected overwhelming finanial
situation, etc. But thanks for playing. I really didn't care one way or the
other but claiming you were "forced" to sell because you found something else
you *wanted* to buy was just more than a few shades of ridiculous. : )

Richard

On 16 Jun 2005 08:34:17 -0700, "ericz" <ericzuccaro@earthlink.net> wrote:

>Mine was no hard luck story , I bought the game in good faith and 2
>days later a 19k spending oppourtunity game my way sure I could have
>passed but cars are my first love as far as hobbies goes , And after
>seeing grover get 9500.00 for his game I thought I priced it fairly
>considering it's quality . Was I attempting to make a profit of course
>I was . Have you ever profited from a game ? Anyways the game listing
>generated alot of interest and a few offers but it still sits in my
>basement the guilt generated by me for the $ I spend has passed and
>the game will be with me for awhile . I feel it will never go down in
>value and will just hold on until I really need the cash . Tke this
>how you wish to but remember be it small or large profit is not a four
>letter word!

OK people lets get back on the subject for some reason Steve needs to sell
the MB knowing the way he wanted it there must be a good reason, so lets
not fight among are selves but lets help Steve and find the right buyer
for the machine and lets do it quick

Herman
..

"-Al" <althomka@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Steve,
> That stinks! Believe me, I know how you must feel. My TZ leaving
> the collection feels like I'm losing a child! I wish you the best of
> luck with the sale, and whatever it is that has forced you to sell it.
>
> -Al

Why are the good deals in Florida and Kali-forn-yaah??? Just when I am
looking for a MB. :+(

Good luck with the sale Steve!

Mike

"but sometimes things happen"
When I said that you guys have gone to the extreme in
misunderstanding.......... I DID NOT SAY I NEED TO SELL.......... re-read my
original post and answer this... is it possible that I just did not like the
machine as much as I thought I would .... do you see my point????
............. I never elaborated and you all have turned my for sale post
into a debate over Als TZ............ I do not believe that my asking price
is "out of range" ESPECIALLY with an OBO...................so I will repost
a little later......... and if you want to post how over priced I am
etc........... that is OK because it is relevant to my machine..........
just dont get on there and talk about Als TZ or anyone elses machines for
that matter...............those kind of things have no relevance on my
machine for sale.............

--
"Steve Herman" <steveandchampayne@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Well I never thought this would happen (especially in such short
> time).........but sometimes things happen........
> So this is the description of the Monster Bash........
> Has Drac Trac wear.........
> Had/Has wear on one insert ... the 2 between Frank and outhole... was
> replaced with a generic 2 sticker.......
> Has outhole wear.includes a Cliffy Protector (not installed)........
> Had wrinkles in decals.... covered with some black arcade cabinet overlay.
> INCLUDES NEW CABINET DECALS.........
> No errors... works 100%........
> Bright DMD no lines out............
> There were a couple harder to reach bulbs that were burnt out that I
> replaced........
> Strong flippers..............
> No broken plastics that I can tell.........
> All the "dolls" on playfield complete and in great shape...........
> Also includes an original manual that looks to have NEVER been opened (at
> least till I got it)
> Pics soon
>

> $3800 OBO
> Prefer local sale but if you make all arrangement it can be
> shipped........... I can drop off at a terminal also, as long as I dont
have
> to pallet the game
>
> --
> Steve Herman
> "T"wilight "Z"one, "S"hadow, & "M"onster "B"ash (on its way out)
> Kissimmee Florida 34741
> steveandchampayne at earthlink dot net

That depends...where are you located?

Aron (might have something for you if you're relatively close...)

is it possible that I just did not like the
> machine as much as I thought I would

Steve:

It takes me quite a while to get a real feel for a game and whether I
like it. A while back I bought a very nice MM. After playing it for a
short while, I decided that I did not like the game and wanted to sell
it. Since noone bought it quickly I continued to play it and now that
I do know the game and its ruleset, I do like the game. This doesn't
mean that I won't sell it because I probably will, but it will be for
the money not because I think I don't like the game.

Unless you or maybe your wife have developed a strong objection to the
game, you might see if it grows on you before deciding you want to sell
it.

Dan

Steve Herman wrote:
> "but sometimes things happen"
> When I said that you guys have gone to the extreme in
> misunderstanding.......... I DID NOT SAY I NEED TO SELL.......... re-read my
> original post and answer this... is it possible that I just did not like the
> machine as much as I thought I would .... do you see my point????
> ............ I never elaborated and you all have turned my for sale post
> into a debate over Als TZ............ I do not believe that my asking price
> is "out of range" ESPECIALLY with an OBO...................so I will repost
> a little later......... and if you want to post how over priced I am
> etc........... that is OK because it is relevant to my machine..........
> just dont get on there and talk about Als TZ or anyone elses machines for
> that matter...............those kind of things have no relevance on my
> machine for sale.............
>

> --
> Steve Herman
> "T"wilight "Z"one, "S"hadow, & "M"onster "B"ash (on its way out)
> Kissimmee Florida 34741
> steveandchampayne at earthlink dot net
> "Steve Herman" <steveandchampayne@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> > Well I never thought this would happen (especially in such short
> > time).........but sometimes things happen........
> > So this is the description of the Monster Bash........
> > Has Drac Trac wear.........
> > Had/Has wear on one insert ... the 2 between Frank and outhole... was
> > replaced with a generic 2 sticker.......
> > Has outhole wear.includes a Cliffy Protector (not installed)........
> > Had wrinkles in decals.... covered with some black arcade cabinet overlay.
> > INCLUDES NEW CABINET DECALS.........
> > No errors... works 100%........
> > Bright DMD no lines out............
> > There were a couple harder to reach bulbs that were burnt out that I
> > replaced........
> > Strong flippers..............
> > No broken plastics that I can tell.........
> > All the "dolls" on playfield complete and in great shape...........
> > Also includes an original manual that looks to have NEVER been opened (at
> > least till I got it)
> > Pics soon
> >

> > $3800 OBO
> > Prefer local sale but if you make all arrangement it can be
> > shipped........... I can drop off at a terminal also, as long as I dont
> have
> > to pallet the game
> >
> > --
> > Steve Herman
> > "T"wilight "Z"one, "S"hadow, & "M"onster "B"ash (on its way out)
> > Kissimmee Florida 34741
> > steveandchampayne at earthlink dot net

No, I meant if he was somewhat close to me in Detroit, I might be able
to give him a deal on what he's seeking. Not trying to imply that
Florida is great, or anything like that.

Aron

Sorry Aron, I did not know you were typing to me. I thought you were
talking to some one else. Mike