New hardware found message if no new hardware is hoocked on

I have a problem with the new hardware found program in windows xp.
Everytime i start my computer it says that there is new hardware found: MEDIA.
I didn't hoock up any new hardware and when I want additional information he
can't give any.
Any know how to solve this problem.
--
$n@k€
3 answers Last reply

    I have windows xp SP2

    What type of XP? XP Pro, Home or MCE? Can you give more details
    (Specifications) of you PC and printer?

    $n@k€

    "Yves Leclerc" wrote:

    > What type of XP? XP Pro, Home or MCE? Can you give more details
    > (Specifications) of you PC and printer?
    >

    > "snake_1_1" <snake11@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >I have windows xp SP2

    I have got xp home edition SP2