Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

I no longer will defend Kirk Weaver either!

Tags:
  • Games
  • Video Games
  • Product
Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
June 16, 2005 8:43:36 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Hi all! I know I was the one to defend Kirk in the past when there was
the post flaming him for using such low quality pictures of his
machines. (I defended him for passing along pins at near wholesale
prices, instead of trying to charge retail for container games like
others do.) Well, I no longer defend him. In all the time that I have
been into pinball I have seen three, maybe four, Twilight Zones with a
3rd magnet already installed in them go up for sale. Well, Kirk
apparently saw mine on Ebay, because low and behold, all of a sudden HE
has one for sale. And the guy couldn't even wait the ONE last day
until mine ends. It's OBVIOUS that he's trying to compete with mine, I
mean, when was the last time ANY OF YOU saw a TZ with the 3rd magnet
AND Lawlor's signature go for sale? Never you say? Me neither. Kirk
went to the same store opening where I had my translite signed (and he
probably had several of them get signed as well). I understand that
it's a free country, but the moron just screwed us BOTH! With his up
at the same time as mine, certainly I don't think I'll get what I may
have for it. Then, once mine is over, and sold for less than what it
could have gone for, others will think, "Why would I pay more than
$______ when one in just as good condition, if not better, just sold
for that much?" The whole thing that makes an item like this worth
money is the RARITY of them. What a moron! So, you can count on the
fact that I won't be standing up for him in his corner anymore. He
OBVIOUSLY is just trying to steal some bids from me. And for someone
who sells several pins a week (even a day maybe?) that's just SHADY!
So, Kirk, you just pissed off another person without ever having met
them in person!!!
-Al

More about : longer defend kirk weaver

Anonymous
June 16, 2005 9:44:40 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

AL,

See how many hours you can go without posting about your freakin' TZ
auction. Seems it's hard to find any topic on RGP where you don't
somehow squeeze it in... Give it up! You'll probably get a large sum
for your TZ anyway.

Wade
Anonymous
June 16, 2005 12:55:12 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Kirk probably didn't know you had exclusive rights to sell a TZ with a 3rd
magnet this week on EBAY.

Pull your auction if you don't like the multiple TZ's on EBAY. Its an open
market, people can sell their item whenever they want.

After the sound of this ranting, gI suggest having your 12th beer and then
go sleep it off.


"-Al" <althomka@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:1118922216.082113.278940@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> Hi all! I know I was the one to defend Kirk in the past when there was
> the post flaming him for using such low quality pictures of his
> machines. (I defended him for passing along pins at near wholesale
> prices, instead of trying to charge retail for container games like
> others do.) Well, I no longer defend him. In all the time that I have
> been into pinball I have seen three, maybe four, Twilight Zones with a
> 3rd magnet already installed in them go up for sale. Well, Kirk
> apparently saw mine on Ebay, because low and behold, all of a sudden HE
> has one for sale. And the guy couldn't even wait the ONE last day
> until mine ends. It's OBVIOUS that he's trying to compete with mine, I
> mean, when was the last time ANY OF YOU saw a TZ with the 3rd magnet
> AND Lawlor's signature go for sale? Never you say? Me neither. Kirk
> went to the same store opening where I had my translite signed (and he
> probably had several of them get signed as well). I understand that
> it's a free country, but the moron just screwed us BOTH! With his up
> at the same time as mine, certainly I don't think I'll get what I may
> have for it. Then, once mine is over, and sold for less than what it
> could have gone for, others will think, "Why would I pay more than
> $______ when one in just as good condition, if not better, just sold
> for that much?" The whole thing that makes an item like this worth
> money is the RARITY of them. What a moron! So, you can count on the
> fact that I won't be standing up for him in his corner anymore. He
> OBVIOUSLY is just trying to steal some bids from me. And for someone
> who sells several pins a week (even a day maybe?) that's just SHADY!
> So, Kirk, you just pissed off another person without ever having met
> them in person!!!
> -Al
>
!