Notificatioln via email - Some time it does take to the Po..

August 5, 2005 3:27:49 PM

Notificatioln via email - When I clik read and response in my e-mail link,
Some time it does take to the Posted Question, some times it's not. Why it
could be?
August 5, 2005 7:44:48 PM

1. You are posting via CDO. Check with the proper group(s) and good luck!

2. Using an NNTP Newsreader
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/guide/nntpnews.msp...

--

All the Best,