some questions about Quick Restore

hi!

I've bought an old Presario 1200 (MOD: 12XL202)
Today I restored the installation of Win98 using the QuickRestore CD without
any problem.

I would try to install a lite version of XP, I don't have the second cd of
QuickRestore, so..
if I don't change partitions and I don't delete files in partition "D:"
(where QuickRestore saves the backups I think), then can I reinstall Win98
with the first cd only of QuickRestore?

Tank you very much.
Gece

(sorry for my english)

Probably. I'd suggest you use Driveimage or Ghost to backup the entire
drive first, just in case.

Tom