jt

OK so the basic thing is, I'm trying to install a few programs and I AM on a
administrator account, but when I try to install the programs, it says that
I'm NOT on a administrator account to make the proper configureation (sorry
about spelling) .. so can any one help me or tell me what's wrong?

Hi,

Some programs (especially older ones or ones where the installer was not
well written) ask for *the* administrator account for installation, not just
one with that level of privileges. Try right clicking the setup file and
using "run as", then enter 'administrator' and the password.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone