MN-720 and Dell Inspiron 5150

I have two MN-720 working with a base station MN-700.
Two notebooks, each one with a MN-720, a IBM T40 and a
Dell Inspiron 5150. I keep losing connection at my Dell,
what does not happen with the IBM. Both have the
software same configuration.
Does anyone have any idea of what can be happening?

Thanks for any help,
Alex
1 answer Last reply
More about dell inspiron 5150

    I can't really help you to solve the problem but I think
    that I can help you to eliminate any HW comaptability
    theory with the 5150, I have a similar problem as you, 2
    laptops; one an HP Pavilion and one a Dell 5150 and the
    Dell is the one that works great, absolutely no
    problems. The HP won't connect with the MN-720 no matter
    what (WEP key "wrong" or DHCP timesout). The HP does
    have a built in wireless NIC (802.11b) so that may be
    causing the issue. If your 5150 has a built in wireless
    NIC that may be the problem, though I doubt it. I went
    so far as to remove the built in wireless and reinstalled
    WinXP and it still didn't work.

Routers Dell Inspiron IBM Networking