FS F-14 Tomcat in PA with a extra proto playfield

Cabinet is in very nice shape. Just got it all fixed up and she is
working 100%. All new roms new belts and new motor for the beacon.
Will come with manual. Translite is very nice also. Playfield has
some typical insert wear and some other wear spots, but I am including
in a spare proto playfield. Plus I have a bunch of other parts for it
I will throw in too. The proto playfield is in awesome shape and has
no insert wear at all. Plus there is not other wear spots. The
price is 900 firm. First come first dibs guys. In my personel
collection. I am in West Lawn, PA 19609. Please email me if
interested. Bigd849498@cs.com. I have to be firm on the price,
because with the money I nhave stuck into the game I will eb breacking
even.
thx
derek
1 answer Last reply
More about tomcat extra proto playfield

    Game is sold to Levi. Anybody that was interested in the proto
    playfield Levi maybe interested in selling it, but not sure. Looks
    like I will be woning my first Whitewater. Lets see how long that game
    last for me guys
    derek

Games Video Games Product