XP Pro SP2 - Administrative Tools

I just upgraded a computer from XP home to XP Pro w SP2. Administrative
Tools does not show up in my program list.

Does anyone know why?

kelly

Where do you want it to be listed and where were you told it would be?

Suggestion in the meantime:

Right click the Start Button/Properties/Customize/Advanced/System Admin
Tools
--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)