missing games

All of the games that came with windows are gone (free cell, solitaire, etc). I've tried a search, but nothing. Where do I go to download these games?
1 answer Last reply
More about missing games
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.discussion (More info?)

    "Brandy" <Brandy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:26E94EE3-1981-4594-AEE3-D8520C7DE93F@microsoft.com...
    | All of the games that came with windows are gone (free cell, solitaire, etc). I've tried a search, but nothing. Where do I go to
    download these games?

    Here's how to add or remove Windows XP Games:
    ===================================
    Click START / Control Panel
    Click Add or Remove Programs
    Click Add Remove Windows Components
    Click Accessories and Utilities
    Click [Details...]
    Click Games
    Click [Details...]
    then check (or uncheck and then recheck the games)
    Click [Next] or [OK] to finish.

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Games Microsoft Video Games