Installing IPX protocol with MN-520

Last response: in Networking
July 31, 2004 6:00:27 PM

When I try to install the IPX protocol on a Win98 OS
laptop, it installs fine for all the network devices on
the system (Dial-up, etc.) EXCEPT the Microsoft Wireless
Adapter. How do I run/install IPX on my wireless network?
July 31, 2004 9:33:20 PM

The protocol comes from the OS thus this is a Windows issue. I would
suggest posting on the Windows 98 newsgroup.

Paul Hovda wrote:

> When I try to install the IPX protocol on a Win98 OS
> laptop, it installs fine for all the network devices on
> the system (Dial-up, etc.) EXCEPT the Microsoft Wireless
> Adapter. How do I run/install IPX on my wireless network?
Anonymous
August 1, 2004 6:37:16 PM

joker wrote:
> The protocol comes from the OS thus this is a Windows issue. I would
> suggest posting on the Windows 98 newsgroup.
>
> Paul Hovda wrote:
>
>> When I try to install the IPX protocol on a Win98 OS
>> laptop, it installs fine for all the network devices on
>> the system (Dial-up, etc.) EXCEPT the Microsoft Wireless
>> Adapter. How do I run/install IPX on my wireless network?

Well, if you figure out how, wherever you are, I'd like to know
how you did it.

Dick Kistler
!