Installing IPX protocol with MN-520

When I try to install the IPX protocol on a Win98 OS
laptop, it installs fine for all the network devices on
the system (Dial-up, etc.) EXCEPT the Microsoft Wireless
Adapter. How do I run/install IPX on my wireless network?
2 answers Last reply
More about installing protocol

    The protocol comes from the OS thus this is a Windows issue. I would
    suggest posting on the Windows 98 newsgroup.

    joker wrote:
    > The protocol comes from the OS thus this is a Windows issue. I would
    > suggest posting on the Windows 98 newsgroup.
    >
    > Paul Hovda wrote:
    >
    >> When I try to install the IPX protocol on a Win98 OS
    >> laptop, it installs fine for all the network devices on
    >> the system (Dial-up, etc.) EXCEPT the Microsoft Wireless
    >> Adapter. How do I run/install IPX on my wireless network?

    Well, if you figure out how, wherever you are, I'd like to know
    how you did it.

    Dick Kistler

Routers Microsoft Dial Up Connection Networking