Which diode to use on my microswitch?

Hi there,

I am replacing a few microswitches under my BSD playfield, (one for the
drop target and an outlane), and was wondering how I can tell what kind
of Diode to use on the new switches?

I can't make the numbers out on the old diodes - are these listed in
the manual? If so where?

Thnaks for the help,

-cAyle :)

Like Ray said, get the 1N4007, then you have a high enough voltage
rating for other uses, but really any diode will work fine on a switch,
they are just there to isolate each switch in the matrix from feeding
back to each other. Very little voltage or current to speak of really

1n4004, 1n4007 will work. LTG :)

"Cayle George" <caylegeorge@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi there,
>
> I am replacing a few microswitches under my BSD playfield, (one for the
> drop target and an outlane), and was wondering how I can tell what kind
> of Diode to use on the new switches?
>
> I can't make the numbers out on the old diodes - are these listed in
> the manual? If so where?
>
> Thnaks for the help,
>
> -cAyle :)

We have 1N4007 in stock- can be used on anything from switches to high
voltage coils.

www.actionpinball.com

Ray J.
--