excel 2000 crash in windows xp when clicking chart button

August 6, 2005 6:38:44 AM

i have office 2000 in windows xp home edition. When i try to make a chart
excel crashes.
August 6, 2005 11:10:17 AM

manosDH wrote:

> i have office 2000 in windows xp home edition. When i try to make a
> chart excel crashes.

If everything works well except Excel, then this is an issue with the
program and not the operating system (XP). Post your question in a
group dealing with MS Excel, and include a lot more detail than you did
here. Here is a list of all the MS newsgroups so you can find the right
one for your Excel question:

http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

And here are links to help you craft a good newsgroup post:

http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

Hi,

Insert your OfficeXP disk, follow the prompts to do a repair installation.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"manosDH" <manosDH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i have office 2000 in windows xp home edition. When i try to make a chart
> excel crashes.
April 8, 2008 2:12:00 PM

Hi,

Did this problem lead to damage of some important excel files? If so, there is a tool called Advanced Excel Repair. I have used it to repair many corrupt Excel xls files on my damaged disks successfully. Its homepage is http://www.datanumen.com/aer/

Hope this is useful. Maybe you can have a try.

Alan
!