i have a file on my computer that's named tadvchecklist.
dose anyone know what thi file is are dose.

Malke

gbensonsr128 wrote:

> i have a file on my computer that's named tadvchecklist.
> dose anyone know what thi file is are dose.

Googling for "tadvchecklist" brings me only one site in some Nordick
language that I can't read. It does look to be a PC support site and I
can see the English word "spyware" in the posts. Therefore, I think we
can assume there is a good chance you have some crud on your machine.
Go through the following malware removal steps, doing everything with
updated tools in Safe Mode:

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

Possibly spyware. Do you run spyware removal software?
On Sat, 6 Aug 2005 02:40:34 -0700, gbensonsr128
<gbensonsr128@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>i have a file on my computer that's named tadvchecklist.
>dose anyone know what thi file is are dose.

yes i run spyware.

"Tony Lisanti" wrote:

> Possibly spyware. Do you run spyware removal software?
> On Sat, 6 Aug 2005 02:40:34 -0700, gbensonsr128
> <gbensonsr128@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >i have a file on my computer that's named tadvchecklist.
> >dose anyone know what thi file is are dose.

Hi,

A quick search seems to show that it is a file used to customize searches on
an older Borland software program. Any chance you have something like this
installed?

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/