WTB: A few CV parts

Looking for these, if you have 'em, let me know. For shipping, I live
near Seattle...

1) CV Silver shooter knob. Mine has that ugly black one, didn't these
originally come with a silver knob?

2) CV slingshots - Or at least just the right one (broken, or course,
before I put on the plastic protectors).

3) Clear plastics. The one covering the lower part of the main ramp,
the one covering the magnetic on the upper playfield. hell, there's
probably more, they're just missing from my machine.

thanks! Michael

1. yes you are correct it was a silver ball looking one

2. cant help

3. somone made repos of thes and posted here at one point maybe search
for CV clear plastics on this site or Cirqus clear plastics in any case
they may make you a set I think I paid 20 that included shipping I got
them and they were lexan look good.

Pinman

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2003

I have a set of NOS clear plastics.... do you have anything to trade?