Mandy

hi l,m a novice so this may be a easy answer so forgive me if this is the
case.Anyway l have a full screen picture but when l click onto a link,say a
topic in any forums etc,this comes up in minimize and l have to click to
enlarge to full. This has only started yestaday,as before it automatically
went into full screen.What have l done or pressed,and how can l get these
settings back.thanks in advance

Try stretching the small window to full size. (Do not use Maximize)
Ensure that window is the last one closed and IE should remember the
size next time.

....Alan
--
Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems