So I will be getting this Desktop early next year. Don't know a ton about PC's. Thanks to anyone that helps. Few questions I have:
1. With the options I have chosen will this be good enough for playing most games on the highest settings?
2. How many years of heavy gaming will I get out of this thing?
3. Should I get a better CPU option?
4. Is that a decent enough graphics card?
5. Is that upgraded sound card good? (For playing games and watching blu-rays with headphones) or should I stick with the original Integrated 7.1 Channel Audio option?
Overclocked Quad Core Processors
Intel® Core™ i7-2600 (8MB Cache) Overclocked Turbo Boost to 3.9GHz Operating System
Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium, 64Bit, English Aurora 875W Power Supply Chassis
Matte Stealth Black Chassis with 875W Multi-GPU Approved Power Supply 1333Mhz High Performance Memory
8GB Dual Channel DDR3 at 1333MHz Single Video Card Options
2GB GDDR5 AMD Radeon™ HD 6950 Raid 0, Extreme Performance Options
2TB (2x 1TB) SATA II (3Gb/s) 7,200RPM (2x 32MB Cache) Sound Card
Creative Sound Blaster® X-Fi™ Titanium Dual Drive
Dual Drives: Blu-ray Disc (BD) Combo (BDROM; DVD/CDBurner) and DVDRW