Unattended install

Last response: in Networking
Share
July 31, 2004 7:20:06 PM

I'm trying to create an unattended install CD for windows
XP so I don't have to add my drivers every time I format.
The one problem I have is with my wireless card (MN-730).
I have my network settings file that setup generates for
my network. Is there anyway to run the install so it
references this file and doesn't ask the user for any
input.

More about : unattended install

July 31, 2004 9:30:46 PM

That would be a Windows XP issue since you are talking about an
unattended install. You might try posting in the Windows XP newsgroup.

Mark wrote:

> I'm trying to create an unattended install CD for windows
> XP so I don't have to add my drivers every time I format.
> The one problem I have is with my wireless card (MN-730).
> I have my network settings file that setup generates for
> my network. Is there anyway to run the install so it
> references this file and doesn't ask the user for any
> input.
August 1, 2004 12:51:24 AM

"Mark" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm trying to create an unattended install CD for windows
> XP so I don't have to add my drivers every time I format.
> The one problem I have is with my wireless card (MN-730).
> I have my network settings file that setup generates for
> my network. Is there anyway to run the install so it
> references this file and doesn't ask the user for any
> input.

Great site for learning about unattended installation and creating the
needed CD. Go here:

http://greenmachine.msfnhosting.com/XPCREATE/xpcreatein...
!