How much would my HP computer sell for?

I have an HP Pavilion Magnesium Gray Edition p6654y. It is in great condition with no visible damage. There isn't any hardware changes. I also have a paired HP monitor, HP 2010i, as well as the keyboard and mouse. I do not have the original packaging though. How much would this cost. I believe I spend $600 to $650 on this computer.
13 answers Last reply
More about computer sell
  1. to help you out with this, I would need to know how old it is (how long ago you bought it), the specs, what your selling with it (just computer, computer and monitor, etc. and how much u bought whatever your selling for originally).
  2. I bought the computer in December 2010. The specs can be found here:

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?objectID=c02479701&lang=en&cc=us&taskId=120&contentType=SupportFAQ&prodSeriesId=4269976&prodTypeId=12454

I'm including a paired monitor (HP 2010i) and the included mouse and keyboard. I believe I originally bought the computer for $600 to $650.
  3. I believe you could get at least a good $400-500 off of this (if you include the monitor, mouse, keyboard).
  4. I would say around $500.00 is a good estimate of value!
  5. Thanks for the help! Probably will try CL, and if that fails, eBay...
  6. I would start the listing at $500.00 then see how it rolls from there!
  7. I was thinking the same thing :)
  8. Good Luck let us know how it works out?
  9. But where could he sell that at, getting that estimated amount? I don't think pawn shops would pay that much. I'm also asking to clarify, because I'm in the same boat. However mine is a window's vista and I am not the most computer savvy and know nothing about "specs" and other related things.
  10. Craigslist or eBay would be great sites to sell the PC at.
  11. Yea NEVER go to pawnshops, they never give u ***. And fettgirl, go to start/Control Panel\System and Security\System. There it will give you a listing of your basic specs.
  12. I'm not saying I would go there to sell it, I just couldn't think of where I could sell mine for more $200. And thank you.
  13. Yea. So pretty much depending on your specs, and what you have (laptop, desktop), and what your selling with it (monitor, mouse, keyboard?).
Ask a new question

Read More

Hewlett Packard Computer HP Pavilion Computers