Outlook to Palm Desktop

October 16, 2004 6:01:42 PM

Hi All,
I recently came back to Palm OS after a breif run with PPC format.
Purchased a Treo600, and loaded all my info from Outlook to the Treo
using the supplied Chapura software. Now, I'd like to stop using Oulook,
and begin syncing with the supplied Palm desktop software.
What is the best way to do this? Concerns and considerations?
Thanks much,
Paul

More about : outlook palm desktop

Anonymous
October 16, 2004 6:24:30 PM

On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 14:01:42 GMT, Paul G had this to say...

> Hi All,
> I recently came back to Palm OS after a breif run with PPC format.
> Purchased a Treo600, and loaded all my info from Outlook to the Treo
> using the supplied Chapura software. Now, I'd like to stop using Oulook,
> and begin syncing with the supplied Palm desktop software.
> What is the best way to do this? Concerns and considerations?
> Thanks much,
> Paul

Goto <http://kb.palmone.com&gt; PalmOne Knowledge Library and search by
Solution ID 25263 Switching between Outlook and Palm Desktop
synchronization

--
Hope this helps.
Jim Anderson