Am I missing something? The numbers of missing posts have shot through the
roof last few days. Spam being filtered out? Cancellations? Server
problems?

--
Will Cornish of Cardigan, UK - No nastier than you; No filthier than usual

To EMail Remove Anti-Spam Spaces: filthy-mcnasty @ btconnect.com

Hi

The numbers seem to be about right here. Are you using your ISP's news
server or one of the MS ones directly?

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"Filthy McNasty" <filthy-mcnasty@here.now> wrote in message
> Am I missing something? The numbers of missing posts have shot through the
> roof last few days. Spam being filtered out? Cancellations? Server
> problems?
>
> --
> Will Cornish of Cardigan, UK - No nastier than you; No filthier than usual
>
> To EMail Remove Anti-Spam Spaces: filthy-mcnasty @ btconnect.com

Using at least one appendage, the entity known in this space-time continuum
as "Will Denny" <willdenny@mvps.org> revealed in news:#UDTpromFHA.3648
@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

> Are you using your ISP's news
> server or one of the MS ones directly?

MS Directly. This session offers 31 new posts, and that is OK. Previous
sessions have had as many as 100+ gaps in the new (at the time) posts on
offer