drop down arrow on address bar

Normally, when I use the drop down arrow on the address bar, it still has
recently visited sites saved that I can easily navigate to. In the last day
or so though, when I click nothing happens and everything has to be re-typed.
Does anyone think they know what the problem is? Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about drop arrow address

    Check the internet Explorer options and look at the history option! ""days to
    keep pages in history"

    "jtoms3" wrote:

    > Normally, when I use the drop down arrow on the address bar, it still has
    > recently visited sites saved that I can easily navigate to. In the last day
    > or so though, when I click nothing happens and everything has to be re-typed.
    > Does anyone think they know what the problem is? Thanks.

Browsers Microsoft Windows XP