drop down arrow on address bar

August 6, 2005 11:03:03 AM

Normally, when I use the drop down arrow on the address bar, it still has
recently visited sites saved that I can easily navigate to. In the last day
or so though, when I click nothing happens and everything has to be re-typed.
Does anyone think they know what the problem is? Thanks.

More about : drop arrow address bar

Anonymous
August 15, 2005 7:42:01 AM

Check the internet Explorer options and look at the history option! ""days to
keep pages in history"

!