FA: Twilight Zone Populated Main Ramp

Decent condition populated main ramp. Starts at a penny.

NO RESERVE!

I also have a working clock boardset and an NOS bagged Williams trough
proximity board for TZ as well. E-mail if interested.

Did we forget something?

Hmmm..think! ....How about an item number?

You're welcome for the reminder.

Isn't it great to be human?

Gotta LOVE us humans

TexasSteven

Ack! I hate when that happens...

Wait a minute, do you mean that all of you guys don't have my eBay page
saved as a favorite in your browser?!

Come on now. Pinball stuff for sale almost every week starting at a
PENNY!

Thanks for the link update Mike!

Here it is again for posterity:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13727&item=6187514277&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW