Best Gott. System 3 - CBW?

Obviously, by the subject, I vote CBW. If this post turns into
something, I will tally the votes.

OldSchool
23 answers Last reply
More about best gott system

    stargate?

    Kirb

    Stargate, hands down.

    --
    Cliffy - CARGPB2
    A passion for pinball!

    Big Hurt. Cool ramps, lights and the "Take Me Out To The Ball Park"
    Music is way cool. Dont even like Baseball, but this is a favorite of
    all my guests.~Pinball Bret

    OldSchool wrote:
    > Obviously, by the subject, I vote CBW. If this post turns into
    > something, I will tally the votes.
    >
    > OldSchool

    Freddy, CBW, StarGate .

    Pin-Del,

    Operation Thunder for me.

    Al

    I'll miss my Freddy. I gotta say, that game is just a trip! "How 'bout
    a little nappy?"

    OldSchool

    Never played a Stargate...Your close, aren't you Kirb?

    OldSchool

    For me, Stargate, then CBW.

    Mario
    Pinthetic

    If we're voting, that gets mine! :)

    Stargate and SMB second and third respectively.

    Fred
    TX
    CARGPB#8
    ==============

    OldSchool wrote:
    > Obviously, by the subject, I vote CBW. If this post turns into
    > something, I will tally the votes.

    Best Gottlieb Sys3 would be my Stargate. Excellent machine.

    Doug

    OldSchool wrote:
    > Obviously, by the subject, I vote CBW. If this post turns into
    > something, I will tally the votes.

    Tee'd O*ff!

    Hahaha...the guests will ALWAYS flock to a premier, provided a Pin2K
    isn't around.

    pinball bret wrote:
    > Big Hurt. Cool ramps, lights and the "Take Me Out To The Ball Park"
    > Music is way cool. Dont even like Baseball, but this is a favorite of
    > all my guests.~Pinball Bret
    >
    > OldSchool wrote:
    > > Obviously, by the subject, I vote CBW. If this post turns into
    > > something, I will tally the votes.
    > >
    > > OldSchool

    I really like:

    Cactus Jacks
    Title Fight
    Silver Slugger
    Surf N Safari
    Street Fighter

    rondondo@comcast.net wrote:
    > I really like:
    >
    > Cactus Jacks
    > Title Fight
    > Silver Slugger
    > Surf N Safari

    Based on what I heard from Expo last year, these games are relatively
    unknown, especially Title Fight. I would say that SnS is my favorite
    of all the Sys 3 Gotts, with Vegas and Cactus Jacks right behind it.
    Silver Slugger is fun, but can really drive you crazy with the
    repetitive speech--"Theres a drive!"

    Brian Bannon

    Brian Bannon wrote:

    Based on what I heard from Expo last year, these games are relatively
    unknown, especially Title Fight. I would say that SnS is my favorite
    of all the Sys 3 Gotts, with Vegas and Cactus Jacks right behind it.
    Silver Slugger is fun, but can really drive you crazy with the
    repetitive speech--"Theres a drive!"

    I agree:
    Repetitive speech seems to be a common on these games. Startgate is
    full of "go for the pyramid!", Waterworld with "sink the deeze!". It
    can be annoying as hell. Silver Slugger makes me think more of batting
    practice or a home run derby than a game, (good game though). If were
    are going to add street series Gottlieb's then my vote is for Stargate,
    CBW, Car Hop, then Silver Slugger.

    Mario
    Pinthetic

    I grew up with a CBW in my house, so it is my natural choice. however
    mario, i have to agree about the repetitive speech. sometime you wanna
    kill dolly for saying "go for the ramp!" and clint for "you sure need
    that ramp shot!"

    -phil

    where are all the votes for water world?

    the best movie of all time and the pin is even better.

    here's my vote water world

    john

    www.kansascitypinball.com

    Freddy, the rest I had are tied for last.

    zTim

    I happen to like SnS,SF, and TF of the sys3's. Played SnS and TF for
    the 1st time at last years expo and enjoyed playing them. The games I
    had with Jeff P. were priceless.

    Todd "GravitaR"

    On 17 Jun 2005 06:51:50 -0700, rondondo@comcast.net wrote:

    >I really like:
    >
    >Cactus Jacks
    >Title Fight
    >Silver Slugger
    >Surf N Safari
    >Street Fighter
    >
    >OldSchool wrote:
    >> Obviously, by the subject, I vote CBW. If this post turns into
    >> something, I will tally the votes.
    >>
    >> OldSchool

    I talked to an old op friend of mine about later Gtbs not too long ago,
    and he said Rescue 911 and CBW made him a fortune. Who knows, location
    maybe.

    Del

    Street Fighter 2

    and CBW

    two absolute classics

    Great pins

    gary

    Del wrote:
    I talked to an old op friend of mine about later Gtbs not too long ago,

    and he said Rescue 911 and CBW made him a fortune. Who knows, location

    maybe.

    I encountered the same thing with Rescue 911. The problem was that
    damn helicopter. It is not easy to get that operational most of the
    time. Another problem was the wire loom would dry out and get stiff
    which would not allow the copter to pivot properly. When right there
    was money. I always knew just by opening the coin door wether or not
    the copter was working right.

    Mario
    Pinthetic

Tally Games Video Games