Best Gott. System 3 - CBW?

Stargate, hands down.

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

Big Hurt. Cool ramps, lights and the "Take Me Out To The Ball Park"
Music is way cool. Dont even like Baseball, but this is a favorite of
all my guests.~Pinball Bret

OldSchool wrote:
> Obviously, by the subject, I vote CBW. If this post turns into
> something, I will tally the votes.
>
> OldSchool

If we're voting, that gets mine! :)

Stargate and SMB second and third respectively.

Fred
TX
CARGPB#8
==============

OldSchool wrote:
> Obviously, by the subject, I vote CBW. If this post turns into
> something, I will tally the votes.

Best Gottlieb Sys3 would be my Stargate. Excellent machine.

Doug

OldSchool wrote:
> Obviously, by the subject, I vote CBW. If this post turns into
> something, I will tally the votes.

Tee'd O*ff!

Hahaha...the guests will ALWAYS flock to a premier, provided a Pin2K
isn't around.

pinball bret wrote:
> Big Hurt. Cool ramps, lights and the "Take Me Out To The Ball Park"
> Music is way cool. Dont even like Baseball, but this is a favorite of
> all my guests.~Pinball Bret
>
> OldSchool wrote:
> > Obviously, by the subject, I vote CBW. If this post turns into
> > something, I will tally the votes.
> >
> > OldSchool

I really like:

Cactus Jacks
Title Fight
Silver Slugger
Surf N Safari
Street Fighter

rondondo@comcast.net wrote:
> I really like:
>
> Cactus Jacks
> Title Fight
> Silver Slugger
> Surf N Safari

Based on what I heard from Expo last year, these games are relatively
unknown, especially Title Fight. I would say that SnS is my favorite
of all the Sys 3 Gotts, with Vegas and Cactus Jacks right behind it.
Silver Slugger is fun, but can really drive you crazy with the
repetitive speech--"Theres a drive!"

Brian Bannon

Brian Bannon wrote:

Based on what I heard from Expo last year, these games are relatively
unknown, especially Title Fight. I would say that SnS is my favorite
of all the Sys 3 Gotts, with Vegas and Cactus Jacks right behind it.
Silver Slugger is fun, but can really drive you crazy with the
repetitive speech--"Theres a drive!"

I agree:
Repetitive speech seems to be a common on these games. Startgate is
full of "go for the pyramid!", Waterworld with "sink the deeze!". It
can be annoying as hell. Silver Slugger makes me think more of batting
practice or a home run derby than a game, (good game though). If were
are going to add street series Gottlieb's then my vote is for Stargate,
CBW, Car Hop, then Silver Slugger.

Mario
Pinthetic

I grew up with a CBW in my house, so it is my natural choice. however
mario, i have to agree about the repetitive speech. sometime you wanna
kill dolly for saying "go for the ramp!" and clint for "you sure need
that ramp shot!"

-phil

where are all the votes for water world?

the best movie of all time and the pin is even better.

here's my vote water world

john

www.kansascitypinball.com

I happen to like SnS,SF, and TF of the sys3's. Played SnS and TF for
the 1st time at last years expo and enjoyed playing them. The games I
had with Jeff P. were priceless.

Todd "GravitaR"

On 17 Jun 2005 06:51:50 -0700, rondondo@comcast.net wrote:

>I really like:
>
>Cactus Jacks
>Title Fight
>Silver Slugger
>Surf N Safari
>Street Fighter
>
>OldSchool wrote:
>> Obviously, by the subject, I vote CBW. If this post turns into
>> something, I will tally the votes.
>>
>> OldSchool

I talked to an old op friend of mine about later Gtbs not too long ago,
and he said Rescue 911 and CBW made him a fortune. Who knows, location
maybe.

Del

Street Fighter 2

and CBW

two absolute classics

Great pins

gary

Del wrote:
I talked to an old op friend of mine about later Gtbs not too long ago,

and he said Rescue 911 and CBW made him a fortune. Who knows, location

maybe.

I encountered the same thing with Rescue 911. The problem was that
damn helicopter. It is not easy to get that operational most of the
time. Another problem was the wire loom would dry out and get stiff
which would not allow the copter to pivot properly. When right there
was money. I always knew just by opening the coin door wether or not
the copter was working right.

Mario
Pinthetic