Any info on a Midway Joker Ball

I know this is from the 50's, but have no information about this game.
Anyone?

Thanks,

Craig

CARGPB23

Well, what do you want to know?

I have one of these.

Its a bouncing ball game. Has five balls in it and a matrix of holes
labeled as playing cards.....can't recall the size of the hole matirx
and can't look at the game at the moment.

When you start the game the five balls are ejected. They bounce
around and eventually settle into holes and what results is a poker
hand. The "made" cards are illuminated on the backglass. You get to
"draw" once. You select which cards to discard by pressing buttons on
the front rail of the game then hit a Discard button and the selected
balls are ejected from their holes, bounce around and eventually
settle into holes again and you have your final card hand.

If it is a winning hand replays are awarded and these are totaled on a
3 digit credit counter.

On 16 Jun 2005 22:26:52 -0700, lbarry7637@aol.com wrote:

>I know this is from the 50's, but have no information about this game.
>Anyone?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Craig
>
>CARGPB23

I was wondering what and if there is a market for this game.
Value/price

Thanks,

Craig