They call us DELLBOTS! What should we call them?

I came up with "Dell-hating-snots". I bet you guys can do better. No
profanity please!
--
Top 10 Conservative Idiots:

"Paul Knudsen" <bigkahuna@jupada.com> wrote in message

> I came up with "Dell-hating-snots". I bet you guys can do better. No
> profanity please!

Unhappy.

--

Rob

In all too many cases it is "Pissed off Ex-Dell Customers".

"Paul Knudsen" <bigkahuna@jupada.com> wrote in message

> I came up with "Dell-hating-snots". I bet you guys can do better. No
> profanity please!
> --
> Top 10 Conservative Idiots:
> http://www.democraticunderground.com/top10/

Nothing.
It is better to find a standard to reach for instead of drop down to.

--
Jupiter Jones
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

Paul Knudsen wrote:
> I came up with "Dell-hating-snots". I bet you guys can do better. No
> profanity please!

unimportant
untrustworthy

nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 16:07:23 -0700, in alt.sys.pc-clone.dell, Paul Knudsen
<bigkahuna@jupada.com> wrote:

>I came up with "Dell-hating-snots". I bet you guys can do better. No
>profanity please!

Why do you want to lower yourself to their level?

Standard Usenet advice: Don't feed the trolls...

--
Nick <mailto:tanstaafl@pobox.com>

Prove your manhood: flame a newbie today!
<That's sarcasm, folks...>

Paul Knudsen wrote:

> I came up with "Dell-hating-snots". I bet you guys can do better. No
> profanity please!

"Goddamn Protestants!"

<my friend Kevin's father's favorite curse>

Don't call them. They'll call you. Ignore them, except when they give
accolades like DellBot of the year... Ben Myers

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 23:45:02 GMT, Nick <tanstaafl@pobox.com> wrote:

>Why do you want to lower yourself to their level?
>
>Standard Usenet advice: Don't feed the trolls...

Yeah, yeah, I know. Just feeling a bit wild yesterday.
--
Top 10 Conservative Idiots:

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 14:05:57 GMT, ben_myers_spam_me_not @ charter.net
(Ben Myers) wrote:

>Don't call them. They'll call you. Ignore them, except when they give
>accolades like DellBot of the year... Ben Myers

Not me. I've often criticized Dell about the decline of their
customer service.
--
Top 10 Conservative Idiots:

Paul Knudsen wrote:

> On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 14:05:57 GMT, ben_myers_spam_me_not @ charter.net
> (Ben Myers) wrote:
>
> >Don't call them. They'll call you. Ignore them, except when they give
> >accolades like DellBot of the year... Ben Myers
>
> Not me. I've often criticized Dell about the decline of their
> customer service.

Uh, Paul? Have you been paying attention? <g>

Ben was referring to the "Anti-Dellbots."

Notan

I believe the term would be "ADB Trolls"

KC

> On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 23:45:02 GMT, Nick <tanstaafl@pobox.com> wrote:
>
> >Why do you want to lower yourself to their level?
> >
> >Standard Usenet advice: Don't feed the trolls...
>
> Yeah, yeah, I know. Just feeling a bit wild yesterday.
> --
> Top 10 Conservative Idiots:
> http://www.democraticunderground.com/top10/

I would call them " not long to be in business"
give em 5 years max unless they get reinvented

MR. Dell ? are you listeing to your customers?

"Paul Knudsen" <bigkahuna@jupada.com> wrote in message

> I came up with "Dell-hating-snots". I bet you guys can do better. No
> profanity please!
> --
> Top 10 Conservative Idiots:
> http://www.democraticunderground.com/top10/

No offense, but Dell is going to be around. They're service has slipped
dramatically, but it is still competitive.

Who are you going to get better service from at this price point?

Tom
"Tom Chandler" <tchandler@cadicompany.com> wrote in message
>I would call them " not long to be in business"
> give em 5 years max unless they get reinvented
>
> MR. Dell ? are you listeing to your customers?
>

> "Paul Knudsen" <bigkahuna@jupada.com> wrote in message
>>
>> I came up with "Dell-hating-snots". I bet you guys can do better. No
>> profanity please!
>> --
>> Top 10 Conservative Idiots:
>> http://www.democraticunderground.com/top10/

Take a look at this and you'll see that the problems are pretty
much universal. Here's one about Alienware;
http://www.gripe2ed.com/scoop/

" Almost all onsite support contracts from system manufacturers
contain some weasel
words to the effect that the decision to actually send a tech to
your site is at the
manufacturer's discretion. But how extreme do your circumstances
have to be before
they agree to actually provide the onsite support you paid for?
To judge by one reader's
recent experience with Alienware at least, it would seem that the
more you need onsite
support, the less likely you are to receive it. "

Tom Scales wrote:
> No offense, but Dell is going to be around. They're service has slipped
> dramatically, but it is still competitive.
>
> Who are you going to get better service from at this price point?
>
> Tom
> "Tom Chandler" <tchandler@cadicompany.com> wrote in message
>
>>I would call them " not long to be in business"
>>give em 5 years max unless they get reinvented
>>
>>MR. Dell ? are you listeing to your customers?
>>

>>"Paul Knudsen" <bigkahuna@jupada.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>I came up with "Dell-hating-snots". I bet you guys can do better. No
>>>profanity please!
>>>--
>>>Top 10 Conservative Idiots:
>>>http://www.democraticunderground.com/top10/

Well, there's a surprise response coming from King DellBot himself!

Wow, if we keep this up, we Dellbots can get into a knock-em-down, drag-em-out,
hair pulling, shoving loud obnoxious argument, much to the glee of the
anti-Dellbots. Or maybe we Dellbots should no longer respond to this thread,
thus saving significant internet bandwidth, solving the oil crisis, and curing
cancer all at the same time... Ben Myers

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 15:43:58 -0600, Notan <notan@ddress.com> wrote:

>Paul Knudsen wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 14:05:57 GMT, ben_myers_spam_me_not @ charter.net
>> (Ben Myers) wrote:
>>
>> >Don't call them. They'll call you. Ignore them, except when they give
>> >accolades like DellBot of the year... Ben Myers
>>
>> Not me. I've often criticized Dell about the decline of their
>> customer service.
>
>Uh, Paul? Have you been paying attention? <g>
>
>Ben was referring to the "Anti-Dellbots."
>
>Notan

Are you capable of contributing without insults?
If so then do so.
If you need to insult to bolster your point, then you are incapable of
making it and should leave your point to those with competence in the
subject.
There are those here who share your point of view. Some have the competence
to make a point without the need for insults.

--

"administrator" <quemandd@msn.com> wrote in message
> Well, there's a surprise response coming from King DellBot himself!

Paul Knudsen <bigkahuna@jupada.com> wrote:
>I bet you guys can do better.

They are killfiled, why do we have to call them anything, or interact
with them at all?

[Not that I'm a DellBot, they are OK machines, but my next pair of
laptops will be a bit less flimsy.]

In article <uurdd1h63jre358tvrum8oul4bin37ftbp@4ax.com>,
bigkahuna@jupada.com says...

> I came up with "Dell-hating-snots". I bet you guys can do better. No
> profanity please!

Democrats? Kerry Supporters? They seem like waffle heads to me :)

spam999free@rrohio.com
remove 999 in order to email me

Actually, they seem to be quite the opposite. Anyone who associates the Dellbot
critics with a political party commits a grave insult against the political
party. Either party... Ben Myers

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 13:20:45 GMT, Leythos <void@nowhere.lan> wrote:

>In article <uurdd1h63jre358tvrum8oul4bin37ftbp@4ax.com>,
>bigkahuna@jupada.com says...
>>
>> I came up with "Dell-hating-snots". I bet you guys can do better. No
>> profanity please!
>
>Democrats? Kerry Supporters? They seem like waffle heads to me :)
>
>--
>--
>spam999free@rrohio.com
>remove 999 in order to email me

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 15:43:58 -0600, Notan <notan@ddress.com> wrote:

>> >Don't call them. They'll call you. Ignore them, except when they give
>> >accolades like DellBot of the year... Ben Myers
>>
>> Not me. I've often criticized Dell about the decline of their
>> customer service.
>
>Uh, Paul? Have you been paying attention? <g>
>
>Ben was referring to the "Anti-Dellbots."

Yes, and my point was, that I have criticized Dell at times...so I'll
never made "Dellbot of the Year"!
--
Top 10 Conservative Idiots:

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 13:20:45 GMT, Leythos <void@nowhere.lan> wrote:

>Democrats? Kerry Supporters? They seem like waffle heads to me :)

That's SO Last Year!
--
Top 10 Conservative Idiots: