My daughter erased photos from the memory card in my camera. I have them on my hard drive. How can I transfer the photos back to the SD from my hard drive?
1 answer Last reply
More about sdhc
  1. Insert the SD card into the card reader on the computer and copy the files to the SD card. Make sure you choose the right folder (DCIM?) on the SD card. If you don't have a memory card reader you can pick up one at your local store (Target, Walmart, Best Buy, etc.). The readers are inexpensive and easy to connect via a USB port.
Ask a new question

Read More

Point & Shoot SDHC Hard Drives Memory Card Cameras