xp language change

August 6, 2005 3:14:02 PM

I have a computer with xp prof, but most of the type is in japanese, or
korean I can't tell which. However, when you click on the start button it
says windows xp frof in english. I've gone to the riegonal and language
options to try to change it and I went down the list and got to english (all
the samles are correct) but it doesn't change anything. Please help am I
doing something wrong ?

More about : language change

Anonymous
August 6, 2005 3:19:10 PM

In news:36117FF5-BBA5-4B54-B641-B5182AA7AA3A@microsoft.com,
Greg <Greg@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:

> I have a computer with xp prof, but most of the type is in
> japanese,
> or korean I can't tell which. However, when you click on the
> start
> button it says windows xp frof in english. I've gone to the
> riegonal
> and language options to try to change it and I went down the
> list and
> got to english (all the samles are correct) but it doesn't
> change
> anything. Please help am I doing something wrong ?

Sorry, but if your version of Windows XP is a Japanese or Korean
one, you're out of luck. There's no way to change it to English
and you'll need to buy an English version and install it cleanly.

Please reply to the newsgroup
!