WTT: Two Pins for One

Hi all thought I would give this a shot before I sold both outright
looking to trade my Shadow and HS2 fully shopped and both very nice
condition games for a nice CV... Any interest please respond via
email... Prefer a deal within 200 miles of Albany NY...

Thanks Don...

Pinsgonewild wrote:
> Hi all thought I would give this a shot before I sold both outright
> looking to trade my Shadow and HS2 fully shopped and both very nice
> condition games for a nice CV... Any interest please respond via
> email... Prefer a deal within 200 miles of Albany NY...
>
> Thanks Don...

I have a NICE Cirqus Voltaire for sale, I am in Burlington, VT which is
less than 200 miles. It's about 2 hours. The Cirqus has NOS purple
scrolls still in box, NOS skill shot plastic , NOS WOW decal, new green
cab protectors installed, a new Dot matrix display, new glass, new lock
and 4 new mirror glazed balls. Fully shopped and ready to go.
$3395.00 Call me if interested, it will be listed on Mr. pinball on
Sat. or Sun. 9 am- 10pm 802-425-6297