vinCe

Running XP Home with Norton Anti Virus 2005. After installing Microsoft Anti
Spyware I get a pop up message above the clock saying that Norton Anti Virus
is turned off. I check Noton and all is running ok. This message only pops up
when computer is starting up and then quickly disappears.

Mary

MS Antispyware is checking your virus protection before it actually loads. I
would ignore it unless it comes up after all programs have loaded.

"Vince" wrote:

> Running XP Home with Norton Anti Virus 2005. After installing Microsoft Anti
> Spyware I get a pop up message above the clock saying that Norton Anti Virus
> is turned off. I check Noton and all is running ok. This message only pops up
> when computer is starting up and then quickly disappears.

> Running XP Home with Norton Anti Virus 2005. After installing Microsoft
> Anti
> Spyware I get a pop up message above the clock saying that Norton Anti
> Virus
> is turned off. I check Noton and all is running ok. This message only pops
> up
> when computer is starting up and then quickly disappears.

It's probably the fact that MS Anti-Spyware is loading BEFORE NAV, and the
Security Center looks for NAV before it has started. It's really not a
problem unless the message fails to immediately go away.

--
..__
(__

Post here:-