Errr, I dunno

roguenjosh

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2009
My game controllers are a pain. I am using a music-making app'(Reaper) which can utilise gamepads as midi controllers. there are generic"script" documents within the app's files in the form of text (.txt) documents. These get me the buttons able to trigger notes via midi channel 1, and as default have pitchbend set to the x-axis, and modulation to the y-axis. I haven't been able to locate any solid info' on what language this script is in, 'else I'd probably be able to muddle my way through the jargon, and set the things myself. there's still the Z&Zr axes to assign, and I would prefer to be able to assign the second controller to a seperate midi channel, effectively adding another live instrument to my computer music setup. But I am stuck, and my friends who know a bit of this stuff, don't know enough to be of susbstantial help(not through lack of effort, they just don't know). Any info' on this issue would be greatly appreciated. Aside from this issue, they are just fine!! My controllers identify themselves to windows XP as "twin USB vibration gamepad", they are a pair of "playstation style" dual analog controllers on the one USB cable. The make is "Ehere", and the model number "EJ-04". :fou:

roguenjosh

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2009
Get a life, tosser!! Just 'coz what I got in mind doesn't fall within your obviously limited scope, does not imply that I got mental issues. I hit this forum for sound advice from folks who got a clue, not to be insulted by fools. Go hump a camel, son!!!

roguenjosh

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2009
I found an answer to my question on "Reaper forums". A member with the handle "Zenmonkey" was able to compile a custom script to suit, and it is a god-send. The conditions of reaper forums include not taking the info' off of reaper forums, so anyone looking for the answers to this must head there, and hunt around. I'd suggest searching the forums for "cygnus"(my profile), as it's the only thread I have on that forum to date. Reaper rocks. The community here are more game oriented it would seem, and although I've found a lot of handy info' here, I had to go elsewhere for the right assistance on this issue.... :pt1cable: :hello:

roguenjosh

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2009
As for Aneesh@4GHz; Watch who you call "boy", kiddo. I'm 21 years your senior, and you are obviously an imbecile. If you so much as attempted to grasp the depth of my technical knowledge(admittedly, being self-taught, there are some gaps in said knowledge), your little pea brain would explode......