How does one change the color of the text under each icon ..

August 6, 2005 6:14:32 PM

How does one change the color of the text under each icon on the desktop? the
text used to be black and change when it was highlited but now its white
which is hard to read with my background. I realize I can change my
background.. but how do I change it I do not see the option to change it
under display options settings appearance or desktop... any one have any
ideas?
Thanks in advance

More about : change color text icon

August 7, 2005 1:23:31 AM