Luis

for some time now, when I eject a device e.g. usb storage, Ipod, I get the
infamous blue screen...

have XP SP2.. the latest ATI drivers, latest version for Roxio, etc...

any help please!!!

TIA
luis

What does the blue screen say?

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"luis" <notExisting@noserver.com> wrote in message
> for some time now, when I eject a device e.g. usb storage, Ipod, I get the
> infamous blue screen...
>
> have XP SP2.. the latest ATI drivers, latest version for Roxio, etc...
>
> any help please!!!
>
> TIA
> luis

Luis

Hi Rick,

can't read it... takes virtually 5 secs....
then the microsoft report after the serious crash says it is a device
driver... but what? no idea where to start...

tia
luis
> What does the blue screen say?
>
> --
> Best of Luck,

> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
>
> "luis" <notExisting@noserver.com> wrote in message
>> for some time now, when I eject a device e.g. usb storage, Ipod, I get
>> the infamous blue screen...
>>
>> have XP SP2.. the latest ATI drivers, latest version for Roxio, etc...
>>
>> any help please!!!
>>
>> TIA
>> luis

Hi,

1) Start/run eventvwr.msc and look at the system and application logs to see
if they can tell you what is going on.

2) Does it create a dump (.dmp) file when it occurs? If so, we can analyze
it for clues.