How hot is on fire?

KraftyMcVay

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2002
My system has run stable, totally solid since i built it a month ago. As of now it still is running solid. question is how hot is to hot? right now its running about 47* full load. My full load anyways, having UT2k3, JK1, Photoshop, Flash, being online with a couple browsers open, Warcraft3, and finally running Sisoft CPU bench mark all at once.
Like i said its running stable i just would like to know for future reference.

System:
GA-8IHXP mobo
P4 2.53ghz @ 2.75
256MB Kingston PC1066 (2..duh)
520wt Aluminum 3-fan Vantec PSU
80GB WD (8MB cache)
Radeon 9700pro (my new arrival,yesturday)
16x Toshiba DVD
2 Vantec 80mm Case Fans
All locked up in an aluminum Cheiftech Dragon case.

Any and all responses would be appreciated.

Krafty

Attacks on American soil continue as Nvidia releases GeforceFX.

RCPilot

Champion
Your fine. If you were 55c to 65c, you'd want to worry. No worries here man.

I'm still learning & having fun doing it!! Trouble comes with the things you forget or overlook along the way that make it not so fun!!

lhgpoobaa

Illustrious
Dec 31, 2007
*sighs*
you answered your own question!!!

If its rock stable its fine!!!

<b>My Computer is so powerful Sauron Desires it and mortal men Covet it, <i>My Precioussssssss</i></b>

RCPilot

Champion
No problem, that's what were here for. Nice rig also.

I'm still learning & having fun doing it!! Trouble comes with the things you forget or overlook along the way that make it not so fun!!

KraftyMcVay

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2002
Aight thx for the feedback. Its still running on stock cool and thats more or less why i was wondering. well the cpu which is what i'm talking bout is running on stock cool from the mentioned 2.53 @ 2.75. hey thx for the rig comment too. Built it off whatever everyone here said and reviews from here. :D

Krafty

Attacks on American soil continue as Nvidia releases GeforceFX.

Rubberbband

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2001
Cool rig. Quit worrying and start enjoying!

The Men Behind the GUNS!

<A HREF="http://forums.btvillarin.com/index.php?act=ST&f=41&t=327&s=8ae8909977d596e59e0ac8260313c4d0" target="_new"><b>MY SYSTEM</b></A>

TRENDING THREADS