Problem of Automatuc Start & Close My XP PC

I have setup my Windows XP sevral times, it always cannot automatic
starting & closing my machine.
Hope any helpment. Very thanks to all helpments to me.
3 answers Last reply
More about problem automatuc start close

    Can you be more specific?

    On Sun, 7 Aug 2005 02:24:37 +0100, fzhe0755 wrote
    (in article <ul$9L7umFHA.2852@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl>):

    > I have setup my Windows XP sevral times, it always cannot automatic
    > starting & closing my machine.
    > Hope any helpment. Very thanks to all helpments to me.

    Is English a second or third language for you? If so, may I suggest that you
    try posting your question in a news group dedicated to your native language?
    I say this not to insult or offend, but rather to point out that you're not
    likely to get much help, if no one can understand what you're saying or
    asking.

    Otherwise, I'd suggest you start by reposting in standard English, complete
    with paragraphs, sentences, capital letters where appropriate, and
    punctuation. As it is, your post is quite indecipherable: some of the words
    used are from the English language, but are completely meaningless as
    currently assembled.

    Help us help you:

    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    Otherwise, you might as well try here:

    Psychic Friends Network

    (800) 592-7827

    " standard English, complete
    with paragraphs, sentences, capital letters where appropriate, and
    punctuation. "

    LoL, wow. Essay exam?
    I would say as long he can explain more about his issue.

Microsoft Windows XP