Problem of Automatuc Start & Close My XP PC

August 7, 2005 1:24:37 PM

I have setup my Windows XP sevral times, it always cannot automatic
starting & closing my machine.
Hope any helpment. Very thanks to all helpments to me.
August 7, 2005 1:24:38 PM

Can you be more specific?
Anonymous
August 7, 2005 1:24:38 PM

On Sun, 7 Aug 2005 02:24:37 +0100, fzhe0755 wrote
(in article <ul$9L7umFHA.2852@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl>):

> I have setup my Windows XP sevral times, it always cannot automatic
> starting & closing my machine.
> Hope any helpment. Very thanks to all helpments to me.

Is English a second or third language for you? If so, may I suggest that you
try posting your question in a news group dedicated to your native language?
I say this not to insult or offend, but rather to point out that you're not
likely to get much help, if no one can understand what you're saying or
asking.

Otherwise, I'd suggest you start by reposting in standard English, complete
with paragraphs, sentences, capital letters where appropriate, and
punctuation. As it is, your post is quite indecipherable: some of the words
used are from the English language, but are completely meaningless as
currently assembled.

Help us help you:

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

Otherwise, you might as well try here:

Psychic Friends Network

(800) 592-7827
August 7, 2005 1:24:38 PM

" standard English, complete
with paragraphs, sentences, capital letters where appropriate, and
punctuation. "

LoL, wow. Essay exam?
I would say as long he can explain more about his issue.