small box w/ square, circle, and triangle??

what does it mean when I get a small box in the upper left hand corner of a
page with a square, circle and triangle within it?? Is this a java problem,
adobe problem, or what?? Please help! Thanks!!

Hi,

Pictures Are Not Displayed on Web Sites in Internet Explorer
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=283807

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/