Where's Grover (Gman)

Anyone know what the deal is? Haven't seen a post from him in quite
sometime.

Maybe he took one too many soccer balls to the head. ;-)

Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

"Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"

(Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

Kids destroy your life!!!

Yep his wild balls finally took him out...!

I think he's just busy with work and life :)

-

http://www.myhomegameroom.com

Bryan Kelly wrote:
> Anyone know what the deal is? Haven't seen a post from him in quite
> sometime.
>
> Maybe he took one too many soccer balls to the head. ;-)
>
> Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins
>
> "Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
> shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
> city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"
>
> (Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

Ouch. I forgot what it was like to have kids around, Ian. Unless he
has more, looks like he'll be out of the pinball loop for the next 18
years. ;-)

TopLoser wrote:
> Kids destroy your life!!!
>
> Yep his wild balls finally took him out...!

I heard he was hunting down a Shadow NOS PF and he was homing in for
the kill!

Ben

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 15:54:40 -0500, "John Wart, jr"
<johnwartjr@johnwartjr.com> wrote:

>I think he's just busy with work and life :)

And probably parting a game. LOL

Ben wrote:
> On 18 Jun 2005 00:45:29 -0700, "Gman3" <GCGibsonIII@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >hey ben ! did you ever get the ninja turtle game you had been so
> >desperately seeking ?
>
> I found a really sweet one but can't swing the cost. I'm trying to
> sell my MM, AFM, and proto EBD as a package deal for $3000 but no one
> will take me up on it, cheap bastards. Guess Turtles will just have
> to wait for another day.

Hell, for $3K, I'd take any two out of the three of those games!
(seriously, I would! :) )

I think Ben forgot to put a smily face at the end of that.

GRY

<TheKorn@TheKorn.net> wrote in message
> Ben wrote:
>> On 18 Jun 2005 00:45:29 -0700, "Gman3" <GCGibsonIII@aol.com> wrote:
>>
>> >hey ben ! did you ever get the ninja turtle game you had been so
>> >desperately seeking ?
>>
>> I found a really sweet one but can't swing the cost. I'm trying to
>> sell my MM, AFM, and proto EBD as a package deal for $3000 but no one
>> will take me up on it, cheap bastards. Guess Turtles will just have
>> to wait for another day.
>
> Hell, for $3K, I'd take any two out of the three of those games!
> (seriously, I would! :) )

Ben

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007