Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have a presario 2500. The screen several times has dimmed on me. For no
reason on my part, it came back. I tried changing my inverter when it was
out, but it didn't do anything. Any one with help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Tom

Tom:

It is most likely the LCD screen going out on you. I've found that everytime a
laptop screen fading and comes back, it is always the LCD screen.
Dewaine